Equipment and Instrumentation
We have a variety of technical equipment and instrumentation that is needed to conduct high-level and high-quality chemical research, development, analysis and production.
- Large variety of small glass reactors ranging from 10mL to 5,000mL with 3-5 necks for small scale and exploratory synthetic chemistry
- 200mL and 500mL stainless steel pressure reactors
- 12, 22 and 72L glass multi-neck with heating mantles and stirring motors for process scale-up experiments or small-scale production of specialty chemicals.
- Glass jacketed 20L, 7-neck for conduction of a wide variety of pilot-scale reactions
- Stainless 50L suitable for a variety of reactions including low-pressure
- 200-gallon Hastelloy with pneumatic explosion-proof stirring motor
- Large variety of glass chromatography columns up to 6L volume
- Rotary Evaporators: 1 – 50L
- 50L and 200L Distillation set-ups
- 2” and 6” Wiped Film Evaporators for purification of temperature-sensitive materials
- Beckman DU 640B UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
- Hewlett Packard 5890 Gas Chromatograph equipped with 5970 Mass Spectrometer and Flame Ionization detector
- Agilent 1100 High Performance Liquid Chromatograph with Diode Array Detector