Jeff Lawrence, Ph.D.
President & CEO/Laboratory Director
30 years experience at the CEO/President/Director levels of Contract Research Organizations specializing in: Agricultural chemical, Neutraceutical, Fine chemical and Pharmaceutical research and development and product commercialization.
- Post-doctoral studies in Molecular Pharmacology – University of Arizona (1984),
- Ph.D. in Comparative Biochemistry – University of California, Berkeley (1983),
- M.S. in Toxicology – University of Kentucky (1979),
- B.S. in Biology/Chemistry – University of Kentucky (1976)
- Research and development project management
- Synthetic process development and scale-up
- All aspects of IND and INAD data development and submission to the FDA
- Analytical chemistry
- Excellent rapport with the FDA